As you know, we let you distribute your music releases for free to all DSPs, including Beatport. However, in order to send your release(s) to Beatport, you must use your own record label. Note: Beatport Label Submission can be requested only for electronic music labels.
Here’s what you have to do if you would like to include Beatport for your release:
- You must request the Beatport label permission through your user account, on the tab ‘Labels‘
- Be aware that you must distribute at least 10 releases to them every 6 months.
- As soon as you have completed the step 1 and acknowledged the step 2, you will contact you to request a logo image of your Label with the following format: JPG, 600px x 600px size.
- We’ll send you a web form to collect some additional information.
- We will contact Beatport and follow up your request.
- As soon as we have received an answer from Beatport, your label will be authorized (or rejected) on the backend.