As you know, we let you distribute your music releases for free (If you use your own ISRC and UPC) to all DSPs, including Beatport. However, in order to send your release(s) to Beatport, you must use your own record label. Note: Beatport Label Submission can be requested only for electronic music labels.
Here’s what you have to do if you would like to include Beatport for your release:
- You must request the Beatport label permission through your user account, on the tab ‘Labels‘
- Be aware that you must distribute at least 10 releases to them every 6 months.
- As soon as you have completed the step 1 and acknowledged the step 2 above, we will send you a web form (Beatport Label Application) to collect additional information and the application fee ($50).
- We will contact Beatport and follow up your request.
- As soon as we have received an answer from Beatport, your label will be authorized (or rejected) on the backend.
Important: It is mandatory to follow the process as it is described here in order to receive authorization from Beatport, otherwise the release will not be published even though the platform sends it to the channel. Additionally, please be aware that Beatport works with only one distributor per label, so before sending any request to us, please check this page, because you may be required to initiate a Label transfer in order to request and activate that channel in your MusicMyBand account.
Before applying, make sure you also check these following tips (Published by “Beatport”), otherwise your Label may not be accepted by Beatport.